Teaching and Learning
Dynamic and diverse teaching and learning is at the heart of what we do. Our supportive learning environment ensures every student can reach their full potential.
This is facilitated by:
- Smaller class sizes
- Graded or streamed classes
- Dynamic teaching programs
- A wide range of elective subjects
- Extension and enrichment activities to foster students’ strengths and interests
- Co-curricular programs which support complement classroom learning
- Learning support facilities and programs
- E-learning technologies
- A learning environment which is tailored to each student's individual needs and interests.
Our teachers model the importance of life-long learning through individual professional development plans and school-wide professional learning groups.
The culture at our School is one where:
- Learning is valued
- Thinking is mandated, and
- Teaching is explicit