HVGS is a high performing school with a friendly culture and a strong commitment to the growth and development of our team. It’s why we attract and retain exceptional teaching and support and operational staff.
We welcome applications from enthusiastic, innovative experts who are committed to the values and ethos of the School.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions.
Please use the form below on this page to submit your application.
Administration Assistant - Casual
Football Coach (Soccer) - Casual
Primary and Secondary Casual Teachers
Benefits of working at HVGS
- A commitment to your professional development and learning
- Access to our onsite Restaurant and Cafe for breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks
- A stunning working environment, with green open spaces and passionate co-workers
- Employee assistance program
- Staff who are parents are entitled to reduction in school fees
- An inclusive workplace that champions diversity
Stay updated on career opportunities
Submit your details below and we’ll notify you when a position becomes available in your area of interest.
Working with Children Check
By submitting your application, you consent to HVGS verifying your Working With Children Check.
All employees of Hunter Valley Grammar School require a current Working with Children Check (WWCC). Find out more at kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au
Fancy a tree change?
We’re really not that far away. Take a look at our Relocating to the Hunter page for some helpful tips about living and working in the Hunter region.
Need more information?
Please contact our Human Resources Team.